Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thank You, for Reading; Best Wishes to You In the New Year ; and I Wish Successes to the Nonprofits That Assist You and to Those That You Support

Dark skies in Joshua Tree National Park. | Photo: Ross Manges/Flickr/Creative Commons License
Thank you.

Thank you for reading, commenting, critiquing, and supporting  Seeking Grant Money Today

I began this blog in 2004 solely to share the professional nonprofit best practices information and expertise I amassed because nonprofits (from organizations aged start up to decades old) must maximize and protect all of their resources and assets.  In good and bad economies, nonprofits have little resources to spend and a free, professional, reputable resource can make the difference between making or breaking fundraising, operational, oversight, and other organizational goals.

All of these years later, thanks to your readership and to your willingness to let me know when and how this blog and its resources have helped, I know that this blog has indeed assisted nonprofits.  I hope that you and I each continue to do the same.

I am pleased and humbled to have accomplished my goal.  I am also grateful for all of your efforts in the nonprofit sector.  Thank you.

I wish you, the nonprofits that you benefit from and support, and also the good you aspire to do the very best and much success in the new year.

The past exists for us to remember; the future offers itself as an opportunity; and right now we have, in the present moment, a gift.


Thank you for the work you do for your community. 

I wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014.

No comments: